Yellow!!!!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Because I'm brain dead today, because I can't think of another post, because I'm still determined to do a post a day, because I'm taking the easy way out, because yellow is still my most favourite colour in the spectrum, because it totally cheers me up, because blogging legends like Desire to Inspire have already done a brilliant job of it, and because reinventing the wheel is so unnecessary, here's a totally yellow post. All image credits: Desire to Inspire and Apartment Therapy.


White furniture works beautifully against yellow walls
the mirror, the silver trophies & the green chairs totally makes this picture
Yellow floor!!! :) i like :)

a pop of yellow on either side of the bed
This has to be my most fav picture in this entire post.
Check the shiny black dogs to the right
a super yellow passage
Deep purple on the walls make the yellow seating pop right out.
red and yellow
Yellow black and white so works
loved that lamp shade

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images