Riyad Sharai, Marrakech

Sunday, April 26, 2009

This is perhaps an overdose of all things Moroccan, but I seem to be tripping on this brand of beauty these days & I can't help but share. I have also discovered another decor blog which is simply stuffed with all manner of eyecandy. The style files is a virtual one stop shop for all things decor. This Moroccan Riyad is one of the things I saw there & it was simply- wow!
Riads are traditional Moroccan homes or Palaces with a central garden, and Riyad Sharai is one of the largest in Marrakech.
Love these colours and that mirror.
The house has seven bedrooms and five bathrooms.
The old door adds so much charm to this space.
All the bedrooms are situated around the patio and the pool.

I don't think I can ever have enough of these lamps. Especially look at the one in the foreground...sigh...
The patio is a great place to relax after a long, hot day of sightseeing and shopping.
A dip in the pool is not a bad idea too.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images