Living Rooms

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ok, guys, Its time for me to take a little break. 4 days of no internet, no tv, no camera, no nothing. Happiness. But before I go I'm leaving you with some living room loveliness.
Yes, I'm a sucker for colours and rooms painted with so much texture.

A big bright room with many spots of colour.
All grey, leather and black.
Old world charm
and some clean modern lines
peach and gold
and sunshine yellowAnd isn't this room magic? Blue Buddha bar.
And I've decided to leave you with some great blogs to check while I'm away. These are my favorites. Its a random top of my mind list & this thought to leave you with links is a random last minute decision :) Enjoy!!
Rang Decor: for truly Indian decor goodies.
The plum tree: for some straight from the heart art.
Art Propelled: for brilliant african art and soul.
Munna on the run: for sheer brilliance and inspiration, in every post.
Pecannoot: For abundance inspiration & some really neat art.
There are so many more. just check my link list on the right. See you on Monday! Take care & Be happy !! :)
Images from: Marie Claire Maison, Apartment Therapy, Design Sponge.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images