Featured on Pecanoot again!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Ok, I have to tell u this, these days because I'm like a woman with a mission, I hate to admit i went slightly overboard & I haven't been sleeping enough, I've been gymming in the mornings etc etc & have come down with a bad back. But I did something good before that which has really picked me up today! :)
On Wednesday, I was in the middle of doing something late at night & I happened to 'just check' Pecannoot & saw so much inspiring work there from various artists. I had promised Jess I will create a design for her blog. I had also had promised my brother's friend that I'd design something ing for him. We had spoken about it & he told me 'this is the line', just design something around it. So at midnight Vineeta decides that she has to make that design 'now'. And that's how this I quickly put this design together & sent it to Jess of Pecannoot. She has featured it & I thought I'd share it with you as well.

I felt really good when I read all the comments that were left by the lovely Pecannoot readers. I really love the concept of Pecannoot. It is dedicated to 'Abundance' and invites all readers to submit 'an image of abundance' you really MUST go to her site. I go there regularly for my daily dose of inspiration. I feel I just meet so many talented & great human beings under one roof.
And I'm much better now & so have been able to make this post today & stick to my promise of a post a day. This morning I was really worried if I'd be able to do it.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images