Thank you, Merci, Shukriya 2010

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Its time to say bye to a year that gave me a lot. This is my list of gratitudes. If I look back like i said in SHP's interview, I lived most of last year with a very strong sense of gratitude. And how could I not.
This was my 1st year as an independent professional, that I design- be it interiors or advertising or trays/boxes, everything is secondary to the fact that I could sustain myself, my home without any compromises.
I want to thank each of you who reads this blog regularly or otherwise, each of you who takes the trouble to comment, each of you who 'follows' this blog, each one of you who has written to me saying how much you love what I do. I want to thank all my fellow bloggers who have been a huge source of inspiration to me with your ideas, with your dedication and discipline to your own blogs, I can't tell you how much that has helped me make that one more post, when I was too busy doing 'other things'.
I want to thank all the store and boutique owners who chose to retail my products, and each one of you who put out the money to buy my trays and boxes whether from the stores or from me directly.
All the people who called me and entrusted the decor of their homes and office to me. This of all the things surprises me because you just trusted me. The projects are still ongoing and you will see pictures of the spaces in 2011.
And finally I want to thank all the writers of the newspapers, magazines, blogs who thought to feature me in their publications and blogs. I can't tell you what an encouragement that was and how unwittingly it would happen just when I would find reason to doubt myself. Here's looking to a brilliant 2010 for all of us, a year filled with a lot of love, good work, happiness and creativity :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images