Do it NOW.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This message is for me. Cause guess who got briefed on a completely brilliant project recently & guess who has not moved ass on it? Yours truly has been doing everything else with great efficiency except this one thing which she knows will probably change everything for her. Does this happen to you as well? That something is so important for you & you don't do anything about it? So I sat to work with "Do it NOW" firmly in my head & thought of making a quick design & sharing it with all of you. Who knows who might see this today & who it might help. If there's something you've wanted to do badly, but pushed it under the carpet & you feel sick even thinking about it. This is for you. Save it on your comp. Print it out- stick it on your softboard- whatever works for you. See you guys soon- after I've started work on my project :)

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images