Kanika Bahl and her Anek designs

Friday, June 24, 2011

I have been seeing Kanika Bahl's work from the time she had a blog and another and she was one of my earliest readers. Since then she has started her gorgeous line of home furnishings and accessories called Anek Designs. Then one day in March this year,out of the blue, i got a call asking if I would like to participate in an exhibition and share the stall with her (which was not to be) but both of us nevertheless participated in the Black Taxi Exhibition and that's where we met. Kanika is such a sunny happy person and that totally reflects in her work. Here's a peek at some of her work - I'm in love with her latest birdy and star mobiles.




I'm so wanting this one!


She generously gifted me one of these during the Black Taxi Exhibition :)

If you love her stuff and want to buy it, the links to click are Etsy, and the newly launched Shopo.in. She also writes this interesting blog called my big fat Indian Wedding. Its a veritable resource archive for all those getting set to wed.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images