Friday, February 19, 2010

Blog Happiness :)

I'm so happy :) I've been wanting to do this for SO long now. I hope you've noticed that this blog has a brand new banner- how do you like it? And the pictures are BIG-finally! These photographs I've taken are not new- they were taken on a bright and happy weekend. Each time I would think of posting them & think- naaaah- not now. But today I remembered them, dug them out of my folders & here it is- bright and happy- just the way I feel.
My dining table gets a lot of light in winter & this was from a morning just before breakfast.
I'm still pushing things around on this blog- the pictures might get a little smaller. A new background, some sizing, new icons. I'm not rushing into it. Tell me how you like it. This is my way of saying a heartfelt thank you to all of you who've been reading this blog regularly, some sending me mails of appreciation, some leaving comments & some just coming back here for more. You guys make my day and I feel I don't say that enough.On that happy mushy note- here's leaving you with a lot of warmth, colour and sunlight- Happy weekend people-eat drink and make merry ;)

15 comments:

Once Upon A Tea Time said...

Love the colors and the banner and the big pictures!

christy said...

Love the new banner - of course I loved the old one too. You changed your About description too, it's a lot stronger now! Can't wait to see what other changes you have in store for your blog :-)

lilasvb said...

thanks for comments on my blog, yours is great, i am now following

Patricia Torres said...

The new banner is awesome.. and so are the colours on the blog.. and the new look..

Hey.. by the way.. I totally loved the old banner as well...

rukhsana said...

You have outdone yourself, again! I felt happy just looking at all the colors. And very appropriate with holi around the corner. Good work :)

Ani said...

Your new banner is just gorgeous, Vineeta! Love it!

Wini said...

Dear Vineeta, I love your photos, especially the first one, and I love the bottle with the dots. Your pictures make me feel so happy. I love colour! Your new banner looks fantastic...!!! See you in class :)

vineeta said...

Thanx so much for the appreciation everyone! I have been waiting so long to do this :)

rukhsana, thanx for saying that :)

Mitzi Curi said...

Your blog is so gorgeous, with the bright, bold colors. And your photography is so wonderful. I'm going to spend a little more time exploring today....thanks for the visual journey!

Shruti said...

Vinchi!!!Ur happyness is visible in the blog.really.I liked the banner-simple,pretty & full of brightness like 1000Watts bulb :-))
Even the dining table with the bottle looks awesome.Dig,dig,dig from ur brain as u hav tons of ideas.Waiting for ur further works
Luv u...

Bridgett said...

Hi Vineeta,

I love the look and feel of your blog. It's like a warm sunshine showering us all with a hug. You are doing a fabulous job! I look forward connecting with you more.

xo,
Bridgett

Brigitte said...

I love your banner...so expressive!

Dithi said...

The new banner looks fab and the bigger images look so swell! The only way I know to post bigger images is by using the FlickR html, you are not doing that. I knew there's another way to do it, never knew exactly how :((

Anyway, have fun rearranging and redecorating this wonderful blog of yours Vineeta, I amy not be able to keep up with all of your posts but when I come here, I try to cover as many as possible!

Thanks for the birthday wishes, hugs to you too!

Shay said...

I love the large photo's,banner and layout..
Beautiful.
Shay

Amrita Tripathy said...

love that bottle.. what a colorful orangey bottle is that..! i too wanna have one..! :)