Monday, March 23, 2009

Seaside Living

Smell the air, touch your skin, feel the grains of salt on them. Ocean blue, salty skin, shells & fishes, Blue & white. Crashing waves and lacy foam, hot sand on wet skin.
Here are some images of gorgeous seaside living that I felt like drooling over.
Garden meets ocean
Blue infinities
Edging the sea
I could spend days here
Blue and white luxury
Morocco by the sea
Chequered beauty



Man, check these suspended shelves


All images from Taschen book titles: Sea side Style, Sea side Interiors, Greece Style

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Glorious photographs! I'm having a love affair with Taschen Books. Aren't they the best!

~mE said...

that picture tagged (I could spend days here) reminds me of Kandalama in srilanka..thats another heaven on earth :)

Paula said...

So lovely! They remind me of a trip to Positano, Italy - the amazing light and sea. That is a magical place!

Shalini said...

Fantastic dreaming! I loved the one with the benches and blue cushions...so perfectly Mediterranean!

k16 said...

hi...First post here...even though I have been a silent lurker for pretty long now!!Truly a glorious post and I am totally loving the posts you are doing on people's homes...its amazing to see the variety and the individuality with which people decorate their spaces...:)..kavitha.

Arch at Rang said...

Lovely post!

Thanks for the inspiration, let me wake up from my summer slumber and do a post on the season:-)

Arch

Fernanda R. Lima said...

I agree with Robyn,Taschen Books are the best!!

Beautiful post ;-)