Saskia Van Oers Photography

Sunday, January 17, 2010

An unlikely post from the non-floral me. But like Saskia Van Oers or Sas has quoted on her blog- "There is no language of the holy. The sacred lies in the ordinary."Deng Ming-Dao. For me Sas's work looks at nature so closely that it becomes impossible to not see the love with which it was created. Her work is irresistable and makes you look at nature with the awe it deserves. And to read her quotes is a great way to make your day a bit wiser and brighter.
But the best news has to be that she now has an Etsy shop 'Daily Colours Photography' & you can now own some of this magic that she creates.

Nobody sees a flower
- really -
it is so small it takes time
- we haven't time -
and to see takes time,
like to have a friend takes time.
Georgia O'Keefe



Flowers... are a proud assertion
that a ray of beauty outvalues
all the utilities of the world.
Ralph Waldo Emerson



Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.
Mary Elizabeth Frye




And the day came
when the risk to remain tight in a bud
was more painful
than the risk it took to blossom.
Anais Nin





Adopt the pace of nature:
her secret is patience.
Ralph Waldo Emerson







And you can look at her beautiful home I had blogged about almost 2 years back.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images