An Angel in Mumbai

Saturday, December 03, 2011

I must be mad. There are twenty thousand more important things to do. Even if I wanted to blog, there are other things that I aught to blog about, this interesting decor project someone sent me, my new artnlight products, other important news that I aught to share with you, but no. The only thing that makes it here is this completely beautiful angel that came home on my birthday. I am besotted. So pardon the many many pictures I will inflict upon you.






I apologise for this illogical repetitive shots of this kind of irresponsible stuff - and promise it won't happen regularly. Another reason is the new Canon 50mm lens that I got myself. Damn. Everything looks SO good through it.

You Might Also Like

14 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images