The Novotel Spa design

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

When B. Shweta of Vistaar Associates sent me these pictures, I knew this was something I had to share with you. What took my breath away was the cut bamboos suspended from the ceiling as a lighting feature that runs across the ceiling. Stunning. Shweta told me it was particularly satisfying to create a dynamic space from a plain rectangular area. What is remarkable is that even with the live green wall -which is a very interesting feature and the bamboo ceiling, the space maintains a zen-like quietness without being cold. I am told there is the sound of water which lends the atmosphere with a pureness that has to be experienced. I'm dying to go see it for myself, but for the lucky souls who are already in Hyderabad, do check out the Novotel Spa.




If you want more information about the design of this space you can contact Shweta at this email id: shwetamoni(at)yahoo(dot)com

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images