Thursday, February 7, 2013

Limited Edition Valentine Photo frames.

This has kept me happy and excited for the past couple of days. Please meet the Artnlight Limited Edition Valentines Photo frames that you can buy. Limited edition because there is only one of each piece right now & I don't think I will replicate them anytime now. So you get to own a piece no one else will. Or you get to gift that one-of-a-kind piece you've been looking for. 
 Please pardon the pictures inside each frame, this is what happens when you rip off pages from a magazine and try to make them pretend that they are photographs.
This frame has to be the MOST Valentiny thing I have ever seen :) With hearts that go all around :) 
 A close up so you get to see the textures well. 

But what I had the most fun with was styling these pictures and shooting them at home. I've not done anything like this before, and after shooting them I was just unreasonably happy.
Now for the mechanics of buying. All those interested can write to me on vineeta(dot)artnlight(at)gmail(dot)com. The sale will officially start tomorrow morning 11.am and close on 11th Feb, Monday. 8 pm. India time. 
Looking forward to hearing from you on this as this is a new product. I truly hope you like it.

11 comments:

Amrita Tripathy said...

These are lovely Vineeta...!

I wish I can have one :)

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

I love these!!!

Unknown said...

Hi they are lovely...i would like to know what they are made of?

Unknown said...

They are beautiful!I would like to know what they are made of?

Shalini nair said...

They are lovely!What are they made of ?

amrita said...

very interesting vineeta! id love to see more of your stuff in blore! anf to hear more of your entrepreneur stories - they seem incredibly relevant and yet full of energy :)

love,
amrita

Aditya said...

Very lovely and beautiful collection of frames :) I would like to know what they are made of :)

Aditya said...

Very lovely and beautiful collection of frames :) I would like to know what they are made of :)

Hilary said...

These are simply great! I especially love the heart frame.

Shulamit E said...

I absolutely love the turquoise and second red frames. They are fantastic..

jeenal said...

Whr are all these products available for buying?