Thursday, February 7, 2013

Behind the scenes - wall project

I had to share these pictures with you because this is what happens before the order sets in. The storm before the calm. Bubble wrap sea. Wires, plastic sheets. Random piles. Madness. And a sinking feeling that it will never get complete and 'right'. And yet somehow I love the look of this. The dilema ofcourse is whether to post the results 1st or the madness 1st. I then succumbed to my 'safe voice' which said - results 1st. But there was no way I wasn't sharing this.
 And I wish for myself to remember this. That whenever things are too chaotic and when one is completely is at sea whether this will work out or no, hang on to the 'result' picture in your head. Things have to work out. There has to be pattern and beauty to this life, and a purpose and reason that you were given all those crazy beautiful dreams.

3 comments:

Amrita Tripathy said...

love the orange butterfly and pink frame..! goes so well with that lime green colour..! and I think the font for the names is same as that of artnlight banner/s..!! :) correct me, if i'm wrong.. :)
good job Vinee..

I am already a die hard fan of yours and your work.. what more can i say..! :)

All my best wishes for your future ventures.. Now let me visit the home tours (my usual favs on AnL) :)

Barnita De said...

The preparation and the anticipation for the "event" is the fun part of the journey. All the photos (again beautifully shot) narrate that journey. It occupies your mind all the time, even while sleeping!

Once the work is done, it is a sense of accomplishment and then (maybe) some emptiness.

Esha Gupta said...

Love the pink frame. Very neat finishing. HOw much would it cost me?