Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Working & Happy :)

Work work work. In the thick of it & enjoying it. Getting ready for an exhibition. My biggest yet. And it was sooo last minute. Here are peeks into my office & the madness within. I warn you - its not neat. And confession: I have sifted through the pictures and painstakingly chosen the 'neater' ones - That's why there are precisely 3 :)



Meantime, there have been other exciting projects which I will keep you guys posted with as soon I get time. For now, I just had to do a quick heads up & tell you guys, I'm alive and kicking it :) More soon, details & pics. I promise.

17 comments:

aakash said...

loved it!!
good luck wid ur exhibition

Designwali said...

wow looks great! good luck with your show!

ArtPropelled said...

Glorious colours and patterns! Glad you are alive and kicking it :-)

pRiyA said...

An untidy studio is the one where the best work takes place!
Love it! Love the Abundance one. It should be framed and hung on a wall!!!
All the very best :)

Sahana Kashyap said...

All the best. Please let me know where I can visit your show.
Wanting to get it from a long time;)

Miss Stovetop said...

Wow Vineeta... these look absolutely fab! You MUST do a post on what decoupaging is all about. There's so much incredible stuff out there to share.

I found some decoupaged masterpieces, will blog about it today or tomorow. Will bug you and let you know on here again, because I'm sure you will LOVE them!

vibha said...

loveeeed them

Anonymous said...

wow very great. good luck

nothings said...

Beautiful..!
All the luck for your show.

Sound Horn Please said...

All of them look absolutely lovely! All the best V! Hope you make a great ROI!

Namrata said...

I love them!!! all the best Vineeta :)

Georgianna said...

Everything is so beautiful and rich looking, Vineeta! Wishing you great success at the exhibition! xo – g

Ketaki Paunikar said...

good luck for the exhibition.Where is the exhibition? would love to visit it.

Miss Stovetop said...

As promised, the decoupaged treasure I found is now up. I'd love to hear what you think of it, Vineeta - decoupaged vintage globes... redesigned in the most supercool way! Have a look!
http://stovetopdancing.blogspot.com/2011/02/aith-globe-art.html

soulcare said...

Lovely patterns! Best of Luck !

Swirly said...

Loooooove these photos!!

internalsequins said...

these are beautiful!