Meeting Hilary Hahn of Pink Pianoes

Friday, April 09, 2010

I've been busy, busy & here are some snippets of what I've been upto- in random order. Last week, I had the pleasure of meeting charming Hilary Hahn of the blog Pink Pianos. I had stumbled on her blog a few months back & had completely loved the work she does on exhisting furniture & how she gives them a new lease of life. She is an artist who does interior and set design & I was really so happy to meet up with such a talent. We met up at the Lotus Cafe in JW Marriot and really had a great time chatting about ourselves over yummy lunch.
The Lotus Cafe at Marriot is a great place to lunch, I love the ambience and the view.
And here's Hilary of Pink Pianos :)
You can read about Hilary's Indian blog love here. We chatted about Hilary's India connection & how much she was enjoying being in this country. Its beautiful when you are open to new experiences & what really charmed me was her curiosity and enthusiasm about everything that was India.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images