Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ATTIC

I'd heard of 'attic' and I just saw it on facebook today and I can't tell you how excited I became as I checked out their website. I NEED to go to this store ASAP! I love that their collection is so contemporary, international and very very NOW. The cool white interiors provide an excellent backdrop for the strong dollops of colour that their products are. I love the rounded edged windows that bring in loads of sun and the eclectic mix of products. You can buy a lot of PlayClan here and a many other seriously interesting products, be it accessories or fashion.
Cool white exteriors
Bright pops of colour stand out against the white
Clothes, bags, cushions, frames, all from the land of cool.
*LOVE* those free-standing alphablets that are such a big trend internationally.
Please note the neatly panted 'trunks' and the handpainted shoes strung with pretty lights




Colouristas and fashionistas, this is the place to head to.
geometrics in clothes is a personal weakness of mine
Attic is at the end of 17th road, santacruz west, so all of you in Mumbai, just hop across to bring home your spot of fun, fashion & colour. I'm headed there!

7 comments:

Devi said...

cool..its a must visit

Shalini said...

Looks very nice! It kind of reminds me of the store at 100 Ft Boutique Restaurant on 100 ft road in Indiranagar.

The Ketchup Girl said...

this is breathtaking! I have heard of Attic and think read about it too, but never did an onlne check on them. hanks for this! Will certainly visit when in Mumbai this december! awesome!

Veda Murthy said...

very beautiful!

looks like the shops you find in europe


Veds

bhumika said...

Thank god you're back! Who else but you to tell us about such cool places :)

Hope you are doing good.
Wish you a very Happy Diwali!

vineeta said...

Devi, it is- and I must start with visiting it soon! :)

The ketchup girl, that will be a great idea! where are you based?

veda, thats exactly what I thought as well.

Bhumika, its great to see your comment here once again :)
I'm doing good! Wish you a happy Diwali as well & I'm sending you a BIG HUG! :)

Srini said...

hey Vinci, this is amazing! I'd like to get in touch with you - especially for the nice designs - a bunch of young entrepreneurs are looking for talent to display and exchange! buzz me at 9833.717.720, Srini (from Mumbai).