Sanna Annukka's beautiful work

Monday, July 27, 2009

Sorry for vanishing! Trust me, i've missed blogging more than any of you could imagine. But work in office really kept me on my toes & running & I've just stopped to breathe. Facebook is amazing these days, in the sense that a lot of design professionals and bloggers, seem to upload a lot of new work and design news there. Thats where i saw Sanna Annukka's phenomenal work on the very talented Kalyani Ganapathy's profile. I had seen her circular designed wall paper, but to see the entire body of her work is completely mindblowing. Thanx Kalyani for pointing her out :)

Keane Cover. I completely love her clean lines and bold colours.
Wallpaper Cover
"Another major influence is Finland’s national epic known as The Kalevala, a collection of folklore songs that are quite simply magical. My Spring/Summer 09 collection for Marimekko depicts some of my favourite parts of the Kalevala."- Sanna Annukka

From the Marimekko Collection. Heart that box!


King & queen.Lappi Wedding


The beautiful folk-maidens she has created clearly inspired by the seasons and nature
3 soldiers
Red Maiden
Autumn Maiden

The Owl KeeperWinter Maiden

The angry owls :)
Bear head
Bearhead
Rainbow Whale
Fancy Feathers
Emu.
Her beautiful range of limited edition silkscreen prints, lithographs, bags and much more is available in her online shop.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images