Monday, January 12, 2009

Fernanda's Tudo de Om

I was so excited to see Fernanda's blog. Her blogger profile says she is from Sao Paulo, Brazil, but there is more India in her blog tudo de Om (which loosely translates to All of Om) than you will even see here. Just wanted to share some of the bright India imagery from her blog.

What interesting is that her love for India is not skin deep, I found interesting information about the Bhagavad Gita & Yoga. She writes in Portugese, but there is a Google translator you can use on the side bar to read it in the language you like.
You will read about Indian Tea...
See Indian Gods...
Indian colours in furniture...


... in cutlery


...and fabric
If you like things Indian Fernanda's Tudo de Om should be a sure shot destination for you.

8 comments:

Fernanda R. Lima said...

Dear Vineeta,

I feel so honored! Tks so much for your kindness! I really love India, is my second home ;-)

Om Shanti!

Fernanda

Dee said...

Vineeta, what a find!!! I am off to Fernanda's blog for a closer detailed look! Also, the imagery really inspires me to get back to photoshop, something that I keep postponing forever! This was a treat. Thank you for introducing such lovely bloggers to us. Dee.

Renee said...

I wanted to let you know that I love your beautiful pictures - the graphics and the furniture are exquisite....

vineeta said...

Fernanda, the pleasure is all mine. your blog is pure delight to all India lovers :)

vineeta said...

Dee, You are welcome :) I would never have discovered fernanda had she not left a comment here. And yes, I have to work on the 'fab award post' :)

vineeta said...

Renee, in this case, none of the stuff features here is mine & all the credit goes to Fernanda from whose blog I have taken these pics. DO check her out!

Stylkist Team said...

Wow, a lovely find. I love how the traditional Indian meets contemporary in all these pictures!

Gunjan Pai said...

now this is some post vin:)- i absolutely love fernanda's work - those fabric wrapped stools and cutlery are my personal winners - wow, so doable and so totally lovable
thanks ever so much for bringing these guys over