The Yellow Grey Botanical Trays + Boxes.

Monday, August 11, 2014

This is a series I really enjoyed designing, styling and shooting. I love vintage & this whole grey + yellow is not something I thought of as a vintage colour scheme, infact I have seen the Grey + yellow used in really edgy contexts and so giving this a vintage feel was fun. I had designed the boxes much later than the trays and I was wondering how will I extend this French typography into a Box - my inspiration was packaging and label design and I looked in my archives to find this stash of vintage labels which went very well with the botanical illustration & the typography I used on the trays. I'm really happy with the way these boxes have turned out & you must indulge me in the 100 pictures that I have shot of this series.

You can see the range here


You can view & buy the series here
you can buy it here

you can buy it here


I'm really excited with a bunch of new stuff that I just finished shooting. Putting it together :) 
Should soon be up here. Stay tuned.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images