Maheswari Janarthanan, Illustrator.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

3yrs. 300 posts. That's how old this blog is right now. And now with the numbers aside, bringing you one of my facebook discoveries. Maheswari Janarthanan is a brilliant illustrator. I love her quirky sense of humour that shines through most of her art. I just have to smile when I see her heart filled clouds, haloed fireflies and busy angels. This girls heart is in her work.Take a peek.


This is my favourite. Its called 'a beautiful mind' and has elephant parachutes, candy trains, icecream clouds and kites that fly from the moon.

:)


clothes line

romance :)

Purple funk.
And here below is the most endearing shiva temple I have seen drawn. its called 'Faith'. I like :)
And for those who've not had enough, here is her blog: paperplanes and her flickr stream.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images