Trust

Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm sorry about not posting regularly, but a lots going on behind the scenes and I've gone into a mode where I'm getting back to a lot of art and design (for my own sake) and am trying out some new things. I hope to share some of that with you'll soon. Meantime I'll leave you'll with a poster I designed recently. It has to do with Trust. And how much easier my life will be if I just trust. How much less I will worry then. How much more fun I will have.
So that's just what I've decided to do. Have fun. What's your idea of fun? What were the things you'd do if you just believed and did things you wanted just because you wanted to do it- no other reason. I'd travel a LOT more. I'd paint make collages and sketch and completely FORGET that anyone would ever set eyes on it. I'd be much more of a goofball than I am :) What fun ! :) :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images