Christine Mason Miller Book

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm so glad i check what my fav artist/bloggers are doing every once in a while. I went to Christine Mason Miller's site and this is what I saw. This is vintage CMM & all the inspiration I need for the entire month. This woman so blows my mind away by the person she is.

And this is her book that you can actually buy & own :)

"I believe wisdom is having the awareness of all the questions we can explore in any given situation, I believe it is becoming more at ease with not having absolute answers, I believe it is about choosing to live with integrity when no one is watching, living by my highest standards regardless of the choices those around me make"


"...Life makes sense when we are centered in our hearts and we let go of resisting the way our unique journey needs to unfold in its own beautifully UNRULY way." Oh man, this woman gives me hope.
"Your wings already exist, all you have to do is BE WILLING to spread them open"
I like :)
This is where you can buy the book. You can read her blog here, and check her shop here.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images