Thursday, June 12, 2008

You must do....

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Sometimes your fear maybe as simple as doing what you love to do. And showing the world what you hold most dear. That is what this series of designs means to me. It means doing what I love doing, but it also means putting it 'out there' so anybody and everybody can see it, comment on it. That was difficult for me.

9 comments:

small talk said...

Brave girl! I love what you are doing! And I must catch up with you...for our project.

vineeta said...

smalltalk :) 'No chance no dance' :) Thanx :) I knew you must be caught up with a few things, I was thinking I must write to you. We will catch up whenever is a good time for you. I'm damn excited about it :)

bhumika said...

i see this wonderful piece at a time i'm trying really hard to complete some tough assignment. not to mention, i'm thoroughly motivated to go back and give the task my best.

thanks :)

Shireena said...

I appreciate this message of "do". It is very inspiring especially to give ourselves the credit of trying something that scares us. The anticipation may be terrible - but the rewards outweigh the scary parts.
Thanks for sharing your art and a beautiful piece of yourself.
Take care,
Shireena

~ ॐ ~ said...

arre wah !!!

I will do what I cannot !!!

dekhna tum :)

thanks for reminding me :)

shuma.rani said...

Love the quote, inspirational indeed.... :))

52 Faces said...

I am absolutely delighted to have stumbled your blog! I too have become a design blog junkie but this is the first one set in South Asia I've seen and I am frightfully glad to have you in the blogosphere.

I love the message and I love your eye.

vineeta said...

bhumika, I'm taking a while to respond to these comments- I'm glad it helped you at a time you needed it.

Shireena, you seem to know exactly what this design speaks of & thanx for your appreciation :)

mansuetude said...

absolutley beautiful. thanks you.