One more- Smile please!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The past 2 weeks have been crazy, full of work, family and life generally. But I'm keeping to my promise. Here's one more design- advocating my personal favourite activity. At the risk of looking crazy I'm mostly found smiling. My friends and family know its bad news when I'm not grinning. So here's the funda that works for me. And its great when I can quote great souls to the same effect :) “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy." Thich Nhat Hahn.

Moral of the story: Grin even when you don't feel like it, especially when you don't feel like it :) It still works :)
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm able to post a lot more often, cause trust me I've got TONs of stuff to post, starting from posts on Himachal to Delhi to Kerala to Chennai. Time, guys, time. That's all I need & I'm set :)

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images