Creative Collaboration and a bit of fashion

Monday, April 21, 2014

I'm so excited to finally share the news of an exciting creative collaboration I have been working on. I have designed prints for the fashion label Nisha Sainani for their Spring Summer 2014 Collection called 'Sunshine, Freedom & a little Flower'. Regular followers of this blog know that I am no fashionista, and yet when Nisha, who is a good friend and a designer I respect approached me to design for this collection, i took it up as a challenge, and what an eye opener it has been. Sitting with Nisha Sainani, understanding her vision of her collection, brainstorming, developing the designs together, to imagining whether it will work as an 'all-over' print or as a stand alone- motif on fabric has been a journey of fascination and learning for me. And I will be forever indebted to Nisha for trusting me on this and taking me along on this crazy fun ride.
For now, sharing a few behind the scenes grabs from the prelauch 'look-book' shoot, hot off the press. You will get a hint of some of the colours and the mood of the collection in the few images in this post.



The shoot was at this GORGEOUS studio. So yes, watch this space. More about the shoot, the collection, the launch - coming up next :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images