NEW - Coasters!!!

Friday, July 22, 2011

This is something I have been debating for the longest time & I have succumbed. After the world and its sister have asked me why I don't do coasters - where are the coasters, they would rightfully demand - here they are. I have been lazy and adapted my existing designs to the new size. Each coaster is 3.5x3.5 inches in dimension. I have quickly placed i them on the table and shot them in a row, as they were being varnished and finished. I will one day style my products and shoot them lovingly. I promise.





Speaking of adapts, here are some more: The Mahanagar box in a new square size - smaller than my usual size.
The kalaghoda tray looks like this in the rectangular version.

And these are my new "Coasters in Denial" had fun thinking them up :)
And since I like Vintage styled stuff, I thought why don't I bake a batch in this style.
Coming up is some more stuff that will be available at the ART BAZAAR, Sunday 24th July, 2011. 4pm to 1 am.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images