Art&Light @ Love Art & Pop-up

Thursday, June 25, 2015

To show my work at The Spiritual Company -in that space- is a privilege. It is from here that my work comes from. I will have my usual range. As an impulse decision - I have decided to sell everything on a 10% discount. Old & new products. It is celebration time!! Ye!!
It is The Spiritual Company's 1st year anniversary and they are hosting the Love art and Pop Up show. It brings together many many talented artists and entrepreneurs and promises to be an amazing show. 
Sharing a few pictures of some new products.  




 At Kalaghoda SO MANY people asked me for the Vintage series Tissue Boxes - so here they are. 


These were absolute sell outs at Kalaghoda.
I don't know how many of you remember these designs - I had posted them on the blog many many years ago here and here.

 I will also keep my inspiration postcards which you can pick up. In all these years and so many exhibitions I have never sold these. Especially as simple postcards. So that will be a first.
Do come.
This is the events page. Click on it and join us. And share it with your friends and family.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images